Experienced litigators that counsel and defend health care enterprises and professionals in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Our Medical Malpractice Litigation Practice Group is led by experienced litigators that counsel and defend health care enterprises and professionals in Pennsylvania and New Jersey in malpractice allegations involving sophisticated fact patterns, catastrophic injuries, and significant reputational and financial exposure.
We focus on having clients dismissed from cases at the earliest possible stage and/or securing favorable settlements in arbitration and mediation, when possible, or aggressively defending clients at trial and in appeals, when necessary.
Our clients include a broad range of health care enterprises and professionals:
- Academic/teaching medical centers
- For-profit and not-for-profit hospitals
- Integrated delivery systems
- Multi-hospital systems
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
- Physicians, physician assistants, and physician groups
- Directors, officers, and practitioners of health care providers, downstream health care providers, individual practitioners, and allied health practitioners