Post & Schell Elects Five New Principals in the Firm's Casualty, Professional Liability, and Workers' Compensation Practices
Philadelphia, PA – May 10, 2018 – Post & Schell, P.C. is pleased to announce that five of the Firm’s Associates have been elected as Principals:
- John W. Croumer is now a Principal in the Firm’s Casualty Litigation Department in its Lancaster office.
- Evan D. Dalzell is now a Principal in the Firm’s Workers’ Compensation Department in its Pittsburgh office.
- Donna Nadel Kramer is now a Principal in the Firm’s Professional Liability Department and Medical Malpractice Defense Practice Group in its Philadelphia office.
- Erin A. Padovani is now a Principal in the Firm’s Workers’ Compensation Department in its Philadelphia office.
- Heather J. Zambelli is now a Principal in the Firm’s Workers’ Compensation Department in its Pittsburgh office.
“I join the entire Firm in congratulating these five attorneys on becoming Principals,” said A. James Johnston, President & Chief Executive Officer of Post & Schell, P.C. “Their individual commitment to the success of their clients has made them an integral part of Post & Schell and our Firm’s continued growth.”
Mr. Croumer’s practice focuses on casualty litigation, representing both individual and commercial clients. In addition, Mr. Croumer works with the Firm’s Business Law & Litigation Department to protect the commercial interests of entities such as health systems and non-profit organizations, and the Workers’ Compensation Department to enforce and resolve employer/carrier subrogation interests.
Mr. Dalzell focuses his practice on the defense of Pennsylvania workers' compensation matters, including investigating and litigating disputed claims and counseling a broad array of employers of all sizes, as well as their insurance carriers and third-party administrators, on strategies and best practices to minimize their financial exposure.
Ms. Kramer’s practice focuses on the defense of physicians, nurses, hospitals, health systems, and other health care providers in litigation involving alleged malpractice and/or negligence. Her cases involve complex medical fact patterns, minor to catastrophic injuries, and often substantial financial exposure.
Ms. Padovani defends employers, insurance providers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation claims in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She works directly with clients to develop creative solutions to limit liability and minimize exposure to reach the most favorable outcome.
Ms. Zambelli dedicates her practice to counseling and defending employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Her clients include large, national companies with multi-state operations, as well as small and medium-sized businesses in the region.
About Post & Schell, P.C.
For 50 years, Post & Schell, P.C. has provided sophisticated legal services and strategic counseling to highly regulated industries and their directors, officers, and stakeholders regionally and nationally. Our attorneys provide our clients with problem-solving and efficient representation in transactional, litigation, regulatory, compliance, corporate, and public policy matters.
With offices in Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Princeton, NJ, Harrisburg, Lancaster, and Allentown, PA, our attorneys represent industries in a variety of venues and geographic markets.
- Casualty Litigation
- Commercial Transportation Litigation
- Construction Defect/Injury Litigation
- Hospitality and Retail
- Liquor Liability Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Toxic Tort Liability Litigation
- Workers' Compensation