Post & Schell Elects Five New Principals from the Firm's Professional Liability, Labor and Employment, Commercial Litigation, White Collar, and Insurance Law Practices
Philadelphia, PA – June 1, 2017 – Post & Schell, P.C. is pleased to announce that five of the Firm’s Associates have been elected as Principals:
- Joseph V. Conroy, IV is now a Principal in the Firm’s Professional Liability and Medical Malpractice Practice Groups in its Philadelphia office.
- Kate A. Kleba is now a Principal in the Firm’s Employment & Employee Relations and Labor Practice Groups in its Philadelphia office.
- Jason L. Reimer is now a Principal in the Firm’s Commercial Litigation, Construction, Government Contracts & Surety Law, and Professional Licensure Practice Groups in its Harrisburg office.
- Abraham J. Rein is now a Principal in the Firm’s Internal Investigations & White Collar Defense Practice Group in its Philadelphia office.
- Bryan M. Shay is now a Principal in the Firm’s Insurance Law Practice Group in its Philadelphia office.
“Post & Schell offers its collective congratulations to our new Principals,” said A. James Johnston, President & Chief Executive Officer of Post & Schell, P.C. “Each has garnered a reputation for excellence as attorneys among our clients and colleagues and their hard work has been integral to the Firm’s success and growth."
Ms. Kleba represents employers in labor and employment-related litigation and administrative proceedings at the federal, state, and local levels. She also counsels employers on compliance with various federal and state laws governing the employment relationship, including all major state and federal employment statutes. She has handled a variety of labor and employment matters, including claims for wage and hour violations, wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, and misappropriation of trade secrets, among others.
About Post & Schell, P.C.
Post & Schell, P.C. is committed to defining, measuring and achieving legal excellence. We provide sophisticated legal services and strategic counseling to highly regulated industries and their directors, officers, and stakeholders regionally and nationally. Our attorneys provide our clients with problem-solving and efficient representation in transactional, litigation, regulatory, compliance, corporate, and public policy matters.
With offices in Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Princeton, NJ, Harrisburg, Lancaster, and Allentown, PA, our attorneys represent industries in a variety of venues and geographic markets.
- Bad Faith and Extra-Contractual Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment and Employee Relations
- Higher Education
- Information Privacy and Security
- Insurance Law
- Internal Investigations & White Collar Defense
- Legal Malpractice Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Professional Licensure
- Regulatory and Administrative Agency Law
- Trade Secret & Non-Compete Law
- Wage and Hour