Our corporate health care transactional practices provide sophisticated business advice and services to our clients, informed by the complex regulatory environment in which they operate.
Our corporate health care transactional practice provides sophisticated business advice and services to our clients, informed by the complex regulatory environment in which they operate. From large scale mergers to individual professional services agreements, we bring specific knowledge of the health care tax, fraud-and-abuse, licensure, and other regulatory requirements that impact the structure of each transaction. We help our clients navigate the legal and business challenges and find solutions that represent a win for all parties to the transaction.
Areas of emphasis include:
- Business and corporate advice and counseling
- Change of ownership
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Fraud and abuse analysis
- Joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Orphans’ Court and Attorney General approval of non-profit transactions
- Practitioner leasing
- Professional Services Agreements
- Real estate
- Tax advice – proprietary and not-for-profit