Come Grow With Us
Post & Schell, P.C. is a young, aggressive law firm founded on the simple belief that quality performance and teamwork produce excellent results.
Post & Schell was founded in 1968 and began as a firm that focused on professional malpractice and general casualty defense litigation. Since that time, we have dramatically grown and diversified.
Throughout this period of extended growth and revitalization, our firm has strived to retain the atmosphere and personality of a small company, yet with all the resources and capabilities of a much larger organization. Indeed, our firm's culture has remained a prominent feature of Post & Schell and is an enduring source of pride. Management stays in touch regularly with a representative from each department, allowing for constant feedback. Partnership at Post & Schell can be achieved quickly and many employees stay with us for their entire careers.
Our goals for the future include becoming even more diversified in employee experience and client base. We have partnered with other litigation firms to host a Fall reception in our Conference Center, focusing on Diversity students. It is an informal gathering which provides students an opportunity to chat with seasoned Philadelphia litigators and judges. In addition, we have and will continue to broaden and expand our client industry base which will allow us to aggressively diversify the firm in both product and market.
We offer each lawyer the chance to be taught their craft, the opportunity to obtain regular feedback regarding job performance and consultation regarding that lawyer's career path. In return, we ask for the lawyer's best effort.
- Regular meetings and training for beginning lawyers focusing on practical legal and business skills.
- CLE eligible educational seminars on targeted areas of law or practical development.
- Billable credit for training time, allowing our associates to observe partners in courtrooms.
- Individualized practice plans for associates.
- Professional development and mentoring program.
- Pro Bono opportunities through our alliance with the Philadelphia Bar Foundation, Volunteers for Indigent Persons, the United Way and the Support Center for Child Advocates.
Post & Schell values and strives to foster and grow diversity among its attorneys and staff. We work to promote a firm culture that celebrates the value that diversity brings to the firm and our clients. Read our Diversity Statement.