Come Grow With Us
Post & Schell, P.C. was founded on the simple belief that quality performance and teamwork produce excellent results.
Founded in 1968, we have grown from a Philadelphia insurance defense focused firm to a firm with diverse, collaborative, and complementary practices and attorneys. With over 50 practice groups and eight offices, we provide litigation, regulatory compliance, business and transactional, and dispute resolution services to clients regionally, nationally, and internationally.
Over our more than 50 years of operation, we have strived to retain the atmosphere and personality of a small firm with all the resources and capabilities of a much larger organization. Our culture remains a prominent feature of Post & Schell and is an enduring source of pride. Becoming a Principal at Post & Schell can be achieved quickly and many employees stay with us for their entire careers.
As we continue to grow and evolve as a firm, our focus is to continue to find and retain the best and diverse legal and professional talent that embraces the firm's culture and spirit of collaboration. In addition, we have and will continue to broaden and expand our client industry base which will allow us to aggressively diversify the firm in legal services and attorneys.
We offer each attorney the opportunity to grow as they become immediate contributors to their clients and colleagues, as well as the opportunity to obtain regular feedback regarding job performance and consultation regarding each attorney's career path. In return, we ask for the attorney's best efforts and collaboration.
- Regular meetings and training for beginning attorneys focusing on practical legal and business skills.
- CLE eligible educational seminars on targeted areas of law or practical development.
- Billable credit for training time, allowing our associates to observe partners in courtrooms.
- Individualized practice and marketing plans for associates.
- Professional development and mentoring program.
- Pro Bono opportunities through our alliance with the Philadelphia Bar Foundation, Volunteers for Indigent Persons, the United Way, and the Support Center for Child Advocates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Post & Schell values and strives to foster and grow diversity among its attorneys and staff. We work to promote a firm culture that celebrates the value that diversity brings to the firm and our clients. Read our Diversity and Inclusion Statement.
Applicants Have Rights Under Federal Employment Laws
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The firm does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruiting firms and will not pay compensation to firms or individuals that send them.