- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law (J.D., 2010) Woolsack Honor Society
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A. in Political Science and History, Dean's List, 2007)
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Penn State Law Alumni Society, Board of Directors
- Lancaster County Bar Association
Matthew B. Daggett
Matthew B. Daggett is a Principal in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department, representing employers and insurance companies/third-party administrators in workers' compensation proceedings in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. He has extensive experience appearing before workers’ compensation judges and the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board. Mr. Daggett is actively involved in all phases of litigation from the filing of the Claim Petition through the appeals process.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Mr. Daggett served as an Assistant District Attorney with the Lancaster County Office of the District Attorney. He represented the Commonwealth in a variety of criminal trials and hearings before judges, juries, and magisterial district judges.
Mr. Daggett is a graduate of Pennsylvania State University's Dickinson School of Law and holds a dual major in Political Science and History from Pennsylvania State University. In addition, he serves as a mock trial advisor for a local high school and a youth ice hockey coach.