- Boston College Law School (J.D., 1992) Law Review: Member, Third World Law Journal
- Rider College (B.A. in Political Science, 1989) Commencement Speaker
- Pennsylvania, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Vice President of the Board of Directors of Carson Valley School – Flourtown, Pennsylvania
Marc H. Perry
Co-Chair, Hospitality & Retail Practice Group
Marc H. Perry is a Principal in Firm's Casualty Litigation Department and Co-Chair of the Firm's Hospitality & Retail Practice Group. He is an experienced trial lawyer and has successfully represented members of the hospitality industry and health care industry in litigation in state and federal courts. Mr. Perry has tried and litigated complex premises liability, catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims on behalf of the hospitality and health care industries, including claims for slip/trip and fall, criminal conduct of third parties on the premises, negligent security and bed bug claims. He is a frequent speaker at CLE seminars. Mr. Perry is a 1992 graduate of Boston College Law School and began his career as a law clerk for the United Sates Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in San Francisco.
Mr. Perry is a former recipient of Philadelphia Business Journal's "40-under-40" recognizing professionals in the region whom have achieved measurable success in business and civic leadership. Previously, Mr. Perry was also named to Philadelphia Magazine's "Pennsylvania Rising Stars," and was a past finalist for a White House Fellowship. For information about these selections and an overview of common third-party publications, rankings, and lists methodologies, click here.