Chambers and Partners Recognizes Post & Schell Principals, White Collar, and Health Care Practices in 2019 Chambers USA Guide
Philadelphia, PA – May 28, 2019 – Post & Schell Principals Mason Avrigian, Jr., Christopher J. Barr, Terry R. Bossert, John N. Joseph, Paul R. McIntyre, Robin Locke Nagele, Ronald H. Levine, and the Firm’s Health Care Practice Group have been ranked by Chambers and Partners in its annual survey, Chambers USA Guide 2019. The annual guide rates attorneys and practice areas based on interviews with attorneys, clients, and corporate counsel.
This year's rankings include the additions of Mr. Bossert and Mr. Joseph, as well as the Firm's Internal Investigations & White Collar Defense Practice Group:
- Mr. Avrigian is ranked in the Construction – Pennsylvania category. He is a Principal and Co-Chair of the Firm's Construction, Government Contracts & Surety Law Practice Group and represents owners, contractors, subcontractors, material producers and other parties in construction matters and construction litigation in Southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He also handles general commercial litigation matters and real estate transactions and disputes.
- Mr. Barr is ranked in the Energy: Oil & Gas (Regulatory & Litigation) - Nationwide category. He is a Principal in Post & Schell’s Energy & Utilities Practice Group and his practice focuses on the regulation of natural gas utility and oil pipeline companies and trade associations under the Natural Gas Act, Interstate Commerce Act, the Hazardous Liquids Pipeline Safety Act, the Federal Power Act and a variety of other federal statutes.
- Mr. Bossert is ranked in the Environment - Pennsylvania category. He is a Principal in the Firm's Environmental Practice Group and Co-Chair of its Shale Resource Practice Group. He counsels clients on environmental regulatory matters and compliance programs, represents them in related litigation brought by environmental regulators, and administrative tribunals and courts. He also provides government relations counseling and advocacy related to environmental legislation and regulations in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Mr. Joseph is ranked in the Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations - Pennsylvania category. He is the Chair of the Firm's Internal Investigations & White Collar Defense Practice Group and represents clients in complex civil and criminal investigations and cases brought under federal law, including the False Claims Act, the Anti-Kickback Statute, and the RICO Act. Mr. Joseph’s clients originate from a broad spectrum of industries, including: health care; pharmaceutical and medical device; securities, insurance and financial services; food services; and manufacturing.
- Mr. Levine is ranked in the Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations - Pennsylvania category. He is a Principal in the Firm’s Internal Investigations & White Collar Practice Group and counsels and defends corporations, as well as directors, executives, professionals and others, confronting potential allegations of fraud or other misconduct at all stages of the government enforcement cycle: pre-enforcement internal investigations and compliance/governance counseling; responding to government inquiries, audits, subpoenas, search warrants and investigations; and trials and appeals, be they administrative, civil, or criminal.
- Mr. McIntyre is ranked in the Environment - Pennsylvania category. He is Co-Chair of the Firm’s Environmental Practice Group and focuses his practice on environmental issues associated with real estate and corporate transactions, and in heavily regulated industries, including environmental due diligence, contractual allocation of environmental risks and liabilities, regulatory compliance, environmental insurance, brownfields remediation and financing, remediation tax credits, and related regulatory counseling.
- Ms. Nagele is ranked in the Health Care - Pennsylvania category. She is Co-Chair of the Firm’s Health Care Practice Group and has a national healthcare litigation and consulting practice, in which she represents a broad range of proprietary and not-for-profit health care providers and health systems in litigation and regulatory compliance. She litigates complex medical staff injunctive and damages litigation, and commercial healthcare cases. She represents providers in medical staff disputes, and represents Patient Safety Organizations (PSOs) and Participating Providers with regard to legal compliance and privilege protection under the federal PSQIA.
- Post & Schell's Internal Investigations & White Collar Defense Practice Group was recognized in the Litigation: General Commercial - Pennsylvania Category.
- Post & Schell’s Health Care Practice Group, co-chaired by Paula G. Sanders and Ms. Nagele, was recognized in the Health Care - Pennsylvania category.
For more information visit: https://www.chambersandpartners.com/
About Post & Schell, P.C.
For over 50 years, Post & Schell, P.C. has provided sophisticated legal services and strategic counseling to highly regulated industries and their directors, officers, and stakeholders regionally and nationally. Our attorneys provide our clients with problem-solving and efficient representation in transactional, litigation, regulatory, compliance, corporate, and public policy matters.
With offices in Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Princeton, NJ, Harrisburg, Lancaster, and Allentown, PA, our attorneys represent industries in a variety of venues and geographic markets.