Post & Schell, P.C. has been very successful in attracting quality lateral attorneys. We continue to aggressively seek to expand our practices through mergers, lateral hires and practice acquisitions. We are expanding our commercial practices and augmenting our existing litigation practices.
Post & Schell is a professionally and proactively managed firm, which allows our lawyers to focus on their practice. We are committed to teamwork, use of technology, innovation and excellence in practice. Our lawyers strive to be thought leaders in their disciplines. This philosophy has allowed us to provide exceptional results for our clients and to continuously increase profits per shareholder.
Throughout a period of extended growth and revitalization, our firm has strived to retain the atmosphere and personality of a small company, yet with all of the resources and capabilities of a much larger organization. Indeed, our firm’s culture has remained a prominent feature of Post & Schell and an enduring source of pride.
Post & Schell’s core values of integrity, quality, innovation, collaboration, accountability and empowerment are not lightly chosen. These values define a firm that will grow and prosper as we continue to produce superior work in a richly satisfying environment.
We offer each young lawyer the chance to be taught their craft, the opportunity to obtain regular feedback regarding job performance and consultation regarding that lawyer's career path. In return, we ask for the lawyer's best effort.
- Regular meetings and training for beginning lawyers focusing on practical legal and business skills.
- CLE eligible educational seminars on targeted areas of law or practical development taught by both our lawyers and other nationally recognized attorneys.
- Billable credit for training time, allowing our associates to observe the work handled by principals in courtrooms and boardrooms.
- Pro bono opportunities through our alliance with the Philadelphia Bar Foundation, Volunteers for Indigent Persons, the United Way and the Support Center for Child Advocates.
Applicants Have Rights Under Federal Employment Laws
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)