- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- University of Pittsburgh (B.A. in Political Science, 2004)
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association (Chair, Workers’ Compensation Section, 2018-2019 term)
- Member, Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera (CLO) Board of Directors
- Pittsburgh CLO Managing Board
- Pittsburgh CLO Ambassadors
- Co-Chair: 16th Annual Wine Tasting & Silent Auction (2013)
Stephen S. Bloomburg
Stephen S. Bloomburg is a Principal in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department and Administrative Principal of the Firm's Pittsburgh, PA office. In his practice, he represents a wide array of clients, from national corporations to small, locally-owned businesses. While attending the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Mr. Bloomburg served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Alan S. Bloch, Senior United States District Judge for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Prior to joining Post & Schell, P.C., Mr. Bloomburg worked for a Pittsburgh-based plaintiff's firm, where he represented the interests of individuals and corporations throughout the State and Federal courts of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Bloomburg also specializes in representing the airline industry, including the representation of national and regional airline carriers, aircraft and avionics manufacturers and businesses servicing the in-flight and ground operations of the airline industry.
Mr. Bloomburg was selected for inclusion in the 2014, 2015, 2018, and 2019 edition of Philadelphia Magazine’s "Pennsylvania Super Lawyer - Rising Stars," a listing of the top 2.5 percent of attorneys in the Commonwealth who are 40 or younger or have been practicing for less than 10 years. For information about this selection and an overview of common third-party publications, rankings, and lists methodologies, click here.