- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (J.D., Dean's List, 2010)
- University of Colorado (B.A. in Economics with an Emphasis in Public Policy, 2003)
- New Jersey, 2010
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute
- Honorable Annette M. Rizzo of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
- Honorable James J. Fitzgerald III of the Pennsylvania Superior Court
J. Colin Schwartz
J. Colin Schwartz is an Associate in the Firm's Casualty Litigation Department. His practice focuses on defending personal injury claims, primarily in the areas of premises liability, automotive negligence, and products liability.
While in law school, Mr. Schwartz served as a Staff Editor on the Temple Political & Civil Rights Law Review, represented the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority in the SEPTA Trial Practice and Litigation Clinical, and assisted in representing criminal defendants in the Camden Public Defender Clinical Program. He earned academic distinction by receiving the Outstanding Oral Advocate Award for excellence in Temple’s Integrated Trial Advocacy Program.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Mr. Schwartz practiced at a medium-sized Philadelphia firm in the areas of general casualty, automotive negligence, premises liability and toxic tort liability. Mr. Schwartz also completed a Conwell Fellowship with Community Legal Services of Philadelphia, representing clients in private housing matters.