- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (J.D., Dean's List, 2007) Editorial Board: Temple International and Comparative Law Journal
- Lehigh University (M.A. in Political Science, 2004)
- Lehigh University (B.A. in Political Science, with High Honors, 2003)
- New Jersey, 2007
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
A. Bryan Tomlinson
A. Bryan Tomlinson is an Associate in the Firm's Professional Liability Defense Practice Group. He focuses his practice on the defense of hospitals and caregivers in medical malpractice litigation. Prior to joining Post & Schell, Mr. Tomlinson worked for a defense firm in Philadelphia where he defended complex products liability cases involving motor vehicles, consumer products, and heavy industrial equipment.
In 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, Mr. Tomlinson was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers "Rising Star" for Medical Malpractice: Defense. The annual compilation recognizes the top attorneys in the Commonwealth who are 40 or younger or have been practicing for fewer than 10 years. No more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in the Commonwealth are named to Rising Stars. For information about this selection and an overview of common third-party publications, rankings, and lists methodologies, click here.