- Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2011) Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy, Executive Editor; Pro Bono Mediation Project Student Leader; John J. Barry Memorial Scholarship Recipient
- La Salle University (B.A. in Economics, Maxima Cum Laude, 2008)
- New Jersey, 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Volunteer attorney, Wills for Heros Clerkships
- The Honorable James M. Munley, United States District Court, Scranton, Pennsylvania
Richard J. Barca
Richard J. Barca is an Associate in the Firm's Insurance Law Department, where he focuses his practice on insurance coverage matters.
Mr. Barca served as a law clerk for the Honorable James M. Munley, United States District Court, Scranton, Pa. His experience includes drafting orders, opinions, and bench memoranda on a variety of legal issues. He is a graduate of Rutgers School of Law, where he served as Executive Editor of the Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy.