- Capital University Law School (J.D., Cum Laude, 1991) Order of the Curia, Law Review, Member, Moot Court Team
- Ohio State University (B.S.B.A. in Marketing, Cum Laude, 1988)
- Ohio, 1993
- Pennsylvania, 1991
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Historic Preservation Trust of Lancaster County - Vice President, Board of Directors
Rebecca L. Dillon
Rebecca L. Dillon is a Principal in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department. She has over 25 years of experience representing employers, insurance companies, and third-party administrators in the area of workers’ compensation.
Ms. Dillon successfully manages litigation from trial through appeals, producing significant cost-savings through innovative strategies. She has extensive experience in legally and factually complex claims, as well as successful defense of high-exposure claims involving worker’s death, occupational disease, and serious injury. Ms. Dillon has also been involved in cases with concurrent union and employment law issues such as FMLA and ADA.
She negotiates favorable settlements for clients, and represents their subrogation interest in third-party cases, which may require her to attend and participate in third-party mediations. Ms. Dillon routinely works closely with clients before claims reach litigation to produce cost-savings and manage risk by recommending strategies and best practices for claims handling.
Ms. Dillon provides educational presentations on workers' compensation issues for management and supervisors so they have a full understanding of the law and the employer's rights and responsibilities. Ms. Dillon fosters a team philosophy between the employer, the carrier, and the attorney - to ensure collaboration and the best outcomes for the client.