- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., 2002) Paul J. Gitnik Academic Scholarship; Award for Outstanding Achievement in the field of Religion & Law
- Brown University (A.B. in Organizational Behavior Management, 1996)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- The National Association of College and University Attorneys (NACUA)
Jodi S. Wilenzik
Jodi S. Wilenzik is a Principal in the Firm's Construction, Government Contracts & Surety Law and Commercial Litigation Practice Groups. She represents clients in complex commercial litigation matters in state and federal courts, with a focus on business disputes involving contract, real estate, and construction issues, as well as education law, insurance law, and banking law. Her clients include contractors and subcontractors, owners and developers, and design and engineering firms, institutions of higher education, and banking and financial services entities.
Ms. Wilenzik's practice includes contract drafting and negotiation, as well as dispute resolution via the federal and state administrative processes, arbitration, and litigation in state and federal court.
As a member of the Firm's Higher Education Practice Group, Ms. Wilenzik also counsels and represents colleges and universities regarding labor and employment issues and related litigation. This includes matters related to Title IX, discrimination, harassment, and policies and procedures for a broad array of institutional needs. Ms. Wilenzik’s practice also includes investigation of, reporting on, and responses to issues institutions of higher education and other institutions face regarding various misconduct. She is a certified Title IX investigator and member of the National Association of College and University Attorneys (NACUA).
Ms. Wilenzik's also has substantial experience in the area of financial services. She has represented national financial service institutions in commercial and residential foreclosure actions, debt collection matters, loan servicing, confessed judgments, lender liability, mortgage fraud, business torts, title issues, contested foreclosures, predatory lending, state and federal unfair and deceptive trade practices (UDAP) statutes, and other alleged violations of law arising from clients’ lending, servicing, and collections activity. She has defended financial institutions in matters arising under the full range of laws and statutes regulating the consumer finance industry, such as the Truth-in-Lending Act (TILA), the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), and the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
In 2015 and 2016, Ms. Wilenzik was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer and was designated as a 2012 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star, an honor bestowed upon less than 3 percent of eligible attorneys annually.