- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law (J.D., 2013) CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Corporations
- Duquesne University (B.A. in English and Classics, Magna Cum Laude, 2010) Dean's List, Phi Eta Sigma - Freshman Honor Society, Sigma Tau Delta - International English Honor Society, Omicron Delta Kappa - National Leadership Honors Society
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
Devin T. Ryan
Devin T. Ryan is an Associate in the Firm's Energy & Utilities Practice Group. He represents electric, natural gas, water, and transportation network companies in a variety of proceedings before the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PA PUC), including base rate proceedings, rulemaking proceedings, customer complaint proceedings, energy efficiency and conservation (EE&C) plan proceedings, application proceedings initiated under Section 1102 of the Public Utility Code, and purchased gas cost cases. Mr. Ryan has also practiced before the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) concerning energy and public utility-related matters.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, P.C., he served as an intern with the U.S. Department of the Interior's Office of the Solicitor, where he helped draft pleadings, prepare memorandums, evaluate contracts, and counsel federal clients. He also served as an intern for the Honorable Mary Jane Bowes, Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Ryan graduated from The Pennsylvania State University's Dickinson School of Law, where he served as the Articles Editor for The Yearbook on Arbitration and Mediation, and graduated magna cum laude from Duquesne University with dual bachelor's degrees in English and Classics.