- Widener University Commonwealth Law School (J.D., 2013)
- Kings College (B.S. in Business Administration, Cum Laude, Dean's List, 2010)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
- Workers' Compensation Section of the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- North Penn Legal Services, Volunteer
Carl G. Bienias, III
Carl G. Bienias III is an Associate in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department and represents self-insured employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in workers' compensation litigation throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Mr. Bienias was an Associate with a northeastern Pennsylvania-based workers' compensation and Social Security disability law firm. His experience includes oral arguments before the Workers' Compensation Appeal Board, and representation of clients before Worker’s Compensation Judges.