- Widener University School of Law (J.D./M.B.A, 2016)
- Cazenovia College (B.A. in Business Management, Summa Cum Laude, 2013)
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lancaster Bar Association
- The Honorable Dennis E. Reinaker, President Judge, Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas
Andrew J. Berlucchi
Andrew J. Berlucchi is an Associate in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department and represents self-insured employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in workers' compensation litigation throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Mr. Berlucchi served as an Assistant District Attorney with the Office of the District Attorney of Lancaster County. He prosecuted criminal cases on behalf of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, including cases involving domestic violence, felony drugs, DUIs, auto theft, and juvenile offenses. He was also Supervisor of the Office's Home-Improvement Fraud and Auto-Theft Divisions.
Prior to joining the District Attorney's office, Mr. Berlucchi served as a clerk for the Honorable Dennis E. Reinaker, President Judge, Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas.