On October 30, 2019, Paul M. Schmidt presented on the National Business Institute (NBI) CLE seminar, "Land Use Law: Current Issues in Subdivision and Zoning - Confidently Handle Subdivision, Zoning, and Other Land Use Processes."
Mr. Schmidt presented on the portion of the full-day seminar titled, "Stay on Top of Environmental Considerations." The presentation examined:
- The impact of environmental regulations on land use.
- How endangered species fit into land use.
- Why primary permit requirements are vital to successful development.
- Strategies for controlling wetlands use and abuse.
- Who Superfund liability extends to.
- Reuse of environmentally impaired property. Liability issues and impact reduction.
- How hazardous substances impact land development.
- The implementation status of Pennsylvania's Environmental Rights Amendment.
© 2019 Post & Schell, P.C. All Rights Reserved.