Paul E. Johnson
Post & Schell, P.C.
Four Penn Center
1600 Kennedy Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
28 Post & Schell Attorneys Selected to the 2017 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers List
14 attorneys also recognized as "Rising Stars" for 2017
Philadelphia, PA - May 31, 2017 - Twenty-eight Post & Schell attorneys have been named to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list for 2017. In addition, 14 Post & Schell attorneys have been named to the Pennsylvania Rising Stars list for 2017.
Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers® is a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. The selection process for the Rising Stars list is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process, with one exception: to be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less.
Up to five percent of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers, while no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list. For information about these selections and an overview of common third-party publications, rankings, and lists methodologies, click here.
Post & Schell attorneys selected as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers for 2017:
- Daniel S. Altschuler – Civil Litigation and Personal Injury – Products
- Jonathan C. Ascher – Workers’ Compensation
- Mason Avrigian, Jr. – Construction Litigation
- Joseph N. Bongiovanni, IV – Civil Litigation, Professional Liability
- Robert M. Britton – Civil Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Donald N. Camhi – Medical Malpractice
- Vincent Candiello – Employment Litigation, Employment & Labor
- Andrew J. Connolly – Civil Litigation
- Patrick T. Cusick – Workers’ Compensation
- J. Michael Doyle – Medical Malpractice
- A. James Johnston – Employment & Labor, Health Care
- John N. Joseph – White Collar, Business Litigation
- Andrea M. Kirshenbaum – Employment & Labor
- James J. Kutz – Civil Litigation, Administrative Law
- Patrick C. Lamb – Construction Litigation, Personal Injury – Products
- Kenneth W. Lee – Construction Litigation, State, Local & Municipal, Business Litigation
- Ronald H. Levine – Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation
- James R. Malone, Jr. – Tax, Appellate, Business Litigation
- Richard L. McMonigle, Jr. – Insurance Coverage, General Litigation
- Oliver C. Overlander, III – Workers’ Compensation
- Amalia V. Romanowicz – Medical Malpractice
- Steven J. Schildt – Insurance Coverage
- Charles W. Spitz – Personal Injury – General
- Sidney R. Steinberg – Employment Litigation, Employment & Labor
- John C. Sullivan – Insurance Coverage
- Patrice A. Toland – Workers’ Compensation
- Richard B. Wickersham, Jr. – Personal Injury – Products, Civil Litigation
- Sarah C. Yerger – Business Litigation
Post & Schell attorneys selected as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2017:
- Robert J. Balch – Personal Injury – Products, Personal Injury – General
- Marni Sabrina Berger – Insurance Coverage, General Litigation
- Jeffrey M. Brenner – Insurance Coverage
- Matthew D. Johnson – Construction Litigation, Personal Injury – Products
- Drew L. Mallick – General Litigation
- Mariel C. Marsh – Civil Litigation, General Litigation
- Matthew T. Newcomer – Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation
- Jason L. Reimer – Business Litigation, Construction Litigation
- Abraham J. Rein – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- David E. Renner – Employment Litigation, Business Litigation, Employment & Labor
- Karyn Dobroskey Rienzi – Appellate
- Bryan M. Shay – Insurance Coverage
- Benjamin L. Shechtman - Employment Litigation
- A. Bryan Tomlinson – Medical Malpractice
About Post & Schell, P.C.
Post & Schell, P.C. is committed to defining, measuring and achieving legal excellence. We provide sophisticated legal services and strategic counseling to highly regulated industries and their directors, officers, and stakeholders regionally and nationally. Our attorneys provide our clients with problem-solving and efficient representation in transactional, litigation, regulatory, compliance, corporate, and public policy matters.
With offices in Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Princeton, NJ, Harrisburg, Lancaster, and Allentown, PA, our attorneys represent industries in a variety of venues and geographic markets.
Disclaimer: Post & Schell, P.C., and its many of its attorneys, were selected by a variety of third-party publications and lists, including SuperLawyers/Thomson Reuters, Chambers and Partners, Best Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell, Best Law Firms/U.S. News & World Report, and Who’s Who Legal/Law Business Research Ltd., among others. These lists may include descriptions of Post & Schell and/or its attorneys such as “Best” or “Super,” but should not be construed as an endorsement that the Firm or its attorneys provide legal services greater than that provided by other firms and attorneys. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, or the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.