- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (J.D., Cum Laude, 2013) Beasley Scholar; Rubin Public Interest Law Honors Society Fellow
- University of California - San Diego (B.A. in Political Science & Art History, 2008)
- New Jersey
- California (Inactive)
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2015
- Member, Asian Pacific American Bar Association, PA (APABA-PA)
- Federal Bar Association for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Criminal Law Committee
Yune D. Emeritz
Yune D. Emeritz is an Associate in Post & Schell's Internal Investigations & White Collar Defense Practice Group, a national practice which collaborates with clients in a broad spectrum of industries, including health care, pharmaceutical and medical device, securities, insurance and financial services, and defense.
Ms. Emeritz represents and counsels boards, officers, and other individuals at all stages of the government enforcement cycle, including pre-enforcement internal investigations. She assists in the defense of clients in related litigation and trials, including matters involving pharmaceutical marketing practices, the federal False Claims Act (FCA), the Economic Espionage Act (EEA), and federal and state RICO statutes. Ms. Emeritz's trial experience includes supporting lead counsel in a six-month multi-defendant jury trial, involving RICO, securities fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud and money laundering, at which the client was acquitted.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Ms. Emeritz’s significant government experience included work at the Philadelphia City Solicitor's Office and the Los Angeles Public Defender's Office. Ms. Emeritz also served as an adjunct lecturer at Temple University, Fox School of Business.