- Widener University Commonwealth Law School (J.D., 2006) Phi Alpha Theta
- University of Pittsburgh (B.A. in History, Cum Laude, 2002) Golden Key National Honor Society; Phi Alpha Delta History Honors Fraternity; Panther Equestrian Club
- Duquesne University (Paralegal Certificate, 2002)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section
Stephanie C. D'Abarno
Stephanie C. D'Abarno is an Associate in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department and represents employers, insurance companies, and third-party administrators in workers' compensation proceedings throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She has represented an array of clients including hospital systems, retail corporations, moving and self-storage companies, school districts, national carriers, and staffing agencies. She has successfully defended clients before Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Judges, the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board, and Commonwealth Court.
In addition to her litigation practice, Ms. D’Abarno counsels her clients on risk mitigation in workers’ compensation claims. Previously, Ms. D’Abarno served on the Workers’ Compensation Section Council of the Allegheny County Bar Association for five years, including one year as Treasurer of the Section and as a member of the social committee.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Ms. D'Abarno served as an associate attorney with two Pittsburgh-based defense firms, defending clients in Pennsylvania workers' compensation claims.
Ms. D'Abarno is a graduate of Widener Commonwealth Law School and graduated cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh.