- Drexel University, Kline School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Washington College (B.A. in History, Cum Laude, 2013) Phi Alpha Theta Historical Honor Society
- New Jersey
- Elected Auditor, Fairview Township, York County, PA (2015-2016)
- Volunteer Legal Advisor, Irish Immigration Center of Philadelphia
- The Honorable President Judge Dennis E. Reinaker, Court of Common Pleas, Lancaster County, PA.
Ryan D. Tilley
Ryan D. Tilley is an Associate in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department. He defends self-insured employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in workers' compensation litigation throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Mr. Tilley served as an Assistant District Attorney with the Lancaster County Office of the District Attorney. During his tenure, he was the supervisor of the Lancaster County Auto Crime Task Force and handled general and domestic violence criminal trials in the Lancaster Court of Common Pleas. He also served as a Clerk to The Honorable President Judge Dennis E. Reinaker, Court of Common Pleas, Lancaster County, PA.