- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D., 1992) American Jurisprudence Award for Trial Advocacy
- Temple University (B.A. in Criminal Justice, 1981)
- Pennsylvania, 1992
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (The CLM)
Patrick R. Byrne
Patrick R. Byrne is a Principal in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department. He limits his practice to the defense of a broad array of employers, their workers' compensation insurance carriers and third-party administrators. His clients include interstate motor carriers, retail and food industry distribution centers, hospital health networks, skilled nursing facilities, overnight package delivery services, and temporary staffing companies. Mr. Byrne counsels clients on claims management and risk management, in addition to frequently lecturing on these and other topics in workers' compensation. He has extensive trial and appellate experience, and currently handles litigation of claims in northeastern and north-central Pennsylvania out of the firm's Allentown Office.