- Drexel University, Kline School of Law (J.D., 2016) Scholarship Recipient, Pennsylvania Bar Institute Environmental Law Forum; Treasurer, Environmental Law Society
- Bryn Mawr College (B.A. in Religion, Spanish, Cum Laude, with High Honors, 2010) Staff Writer, Bi-College News; Debater/Judge, Debate Society
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Delaware Valley Environmental American Inn of Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Environmental and Energy Law Section
Mica T. Iddings
Mica T. Iddings is an Associate in the Firm's Environmental Practice Group and counsels clients on environmental issues associated with real estate and corporate transactions and environmental regulations and compliance. Her clients include companies in the real estate, private equity, venture capital, manufacturing, health care, and energy industries, among others. An experienced litigator at both the state and federal levels, Ms. Iddings also defends clients in environmental litigation and administrative appeals.
Ms. Iddings is deeply familiar with environmental regulations and from her time as Assistant Counsel with the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PA DEP) where she was counsel for the Department's Environmental Cleanup and Brownfields and Tanks programs, as well as its program under the Hazardous Sites Cleanup Act (HCSA). She also served as an Assistant Counsel with Pennsylvania's Environmental Hearing Board where she was a member of the Board's Rules Committee.