- Drexel University, Kline School of Law (J.D., 2018) Alternative Dispute Resolution Team, Co-President; Community Service Initiative, President; Leadership Fellows Program, Vice President; Brehon Society of Philadelphia, Student Member and Scholarship Recipient; Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Loyola University (B.A. in Communication: Journalism and Digital Media, Cum Laude, 2015)
- New Jersey
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Certified Mediator, New Jersey Superior Court.
- The Honorable J. Christopher Gibson, Cape May County Superior Court, Civil Division
Meghan L. Rice
Meghan L. Rice is an Associate in the Firm's Casualty Litigation and Professional Liability Departments. She represents and defends clients in claims involving premises liability, products liability, medical malpractice and professional liability, and commercial transportation liability. Her clients include companies and individuals in the manufacturing, health care, hospitality, and commercial transportation/trucking industries, among others. She is certified as a Mediator by the New Jersey Superior Court.
Ms. Rice served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable J. Christopher Gibson, Cape May County Superior Court, Civil Division. She also interned with the Camden County and Atlantic County, NJ Prosecutors' Offices.