- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 2010)
- West Virginia University (B.A. in Political Science, 2007)
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia State Bar Association
- Ohio County Bar Association
- Honorable David J. Sims, West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, First Judicial Circuit
Matthew C. Schrebe
Matthew C. Schrebe is an Associate in the Firm's Casualty Litigation and Commercial Litigation Practice Groups. He focuses his practice on the defense of clients in commercial and business litigation, as well as general liability matters, including premises and motor vehicle liability. His clients include self-insured businesses of varying sizes, as well as insurance carriers and third-party administrators.
Mr. Schrebe served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable David J. Sims, West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, First Judicial Circuit.
In 2019, Mr. Schrebe was recognized as a West Virginia Super Lawyer Rising Star in the area of General Litigation. For information about this selection and an overview of common third-party publications, rankings, and lists methodologies, click here.