- Widener University School of Law (J.D., 1983)
- St. Joseph's University (B.S., Cum Laude, 1979) Alpha Sigma Nu National Jesuit Honor Society; Dean's List, Community Service Award
- New Jersey, 1983
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1983
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
Mary Ellen Reilly
Mary Ellen Reilly is a Principal in the Firm's Professional Liability Defense Department. Her practice focuses on the defense of professional liability claims against health care providers, including physicians, hospital and health care systems. Ms. Reilly legal experience also includes product liability claims and other health care litigation matters as they relate to hospital and outpatient medical facilities.
Ms. Reilly has lectured extensively on the subject of medical malpractice issues at continuing medical education courses and to attending staff, medical students, and residents at leading area hospitals.
Ms. Reilly has participated regularly in the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s continuing legal education courses, including “Trial of a Medical Malpractice Case,” “The Nuts and Bolts of the Medical Malpractice Case,” and “The Brave New World of Medical Malpractice Litigation.”
In 2015 and several preceding years, Ms. Reilly was recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer by her peers as published by American Lawyer Media and Philadelphia Magazine. For information about this selection and an overview of common third-party publications, rankings, and lists methodologies, click here.