- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., Cum Laude, 2007) Recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship and CALI Award for Disability Law
- State University of New York at Geneseo (B.A. in Political Science, 2004)
- New Jersey, 2007
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
Mariel C. Marsh
Mariel C. Marsh is an Associate in the Firm's Casualty Litigation and Professional Liability Departments. She represents clients in complex litigation including claims involving products liability, premises liability, medical malpractice, and professional liability, among others.
Ms. Marsh has extensive experience in all phases of litigation and has presented arguments on motions, at court conferences, arbitration hearings, and trial. She regularly advises clients and carriers regarding assessments of liability and damages, settlement and verdict potential, as well as recommendations for future case handling. Ms. Marsh meets with clients to prepare them to testify at depositions, arbitrations, and trial. She has conducted and defended depositions, prepared responses to written discovery, and drafted a full-range of pleadings and motions, including a number of successful motions securing dismissal of her clients.
In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, Ms. Marsh was selected by her peers for Pennsylvania Super Lawyers - Rising Stars, a listing of the top 2.5 percent of attorneys in the Commonwealth who are 40 or younger or have been practicing for less than 10 years. For information about this selection and an overview of common third-party publications, rankings, and lists methodologies, click here.