- Rutgers Law School (J.D., 2012) Plumbum Nos in Posterus Academic Scholars Award; Pro Bono Publico Award; Vice President, Black Law Students Association
- Temple University (B.A. in Criminal Justice, Cum Laude, 2006)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Mock Trial Coach, Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Team, Rutgers Law School
- Barrister's Association of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity
- Elizabeth Ann Coalition Against Domestic Abuse
- Honorable George W. Overton of the Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas, Philadelphia County
Marcus A. Washington
Marcus A. Washington is an Associate in the Firm's Casualty Litigation Department and defends clients in matters involving products liability, claims of sexual abuse, premises liability, commercial transportation claims, and general liability. His clients include daycare and early education centers, non-profit organizations, manufacturers, and entertainment venues. His cases involve complex fact-patterns, significant injuries, and oftentimes large financial and reputational exposure for his clients.
Mr. Washington is an experienced litigator with Second Chair trial experience and approaches each matter as if he is preparing for trial to achieve the best result for his clients. He served as Assistant District Attorney with the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office and tried a variety of bench and jury trials involving various felonies and misdemeanors during his tenure. He also served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable George W. Overton of the Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas, Philadelphia County.
Mr. Washington is Co-Chair of Post & Schell’s Mentorship Program.