- Rutgers Law School (J.D., 2012) Plumbum Nos in Posterus Academic Scholars Award; Pro Bono Publico Award; Vice President, Black Law Students Association
- Temple University (B.A. in Criminal Justice, Cum Laude, 2006)
- Mock Trial Coach, Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Team, Rutgers Law School
- Barrister's Association of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity
- Elizabeth Ann Coalition Against Domestic Abuse
- Honorable George W. Overton of the Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas, Philadelphia County
Marcus A. Washington
Marcus A. Washington is an Associate in the Firm's Casualty Litigation Department and defends clients in a variety of property damage, premises liability, construction accident, and personal injury claims.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Mr. Washington was an associate with the casualty defense group of a regional law firm. He also served as Assistant District Attorney with the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office and tried both bench and jury trials involving various felonies and misdemeanors.
Mr. Washington also served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable George W. Overton of the Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas, Philadelphia County.