- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., with Distinction, 1995)
- Princeton University (A.B., 1991)
- New Jersey, 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Honorable Robert H. Cleland of the Eastern District of Michigan, Northern Division
Lindsay B. Andreuzzi
Lindsay Andreuzzi is a Principal in the Firm's Insurance Law Department. She focuses her litigation practice on advising and defending personal, commercial and surplus line insurers in complex insurance coverage matters and allegations of bad faith claims handling.
Ms. Andreuzzi has an extensive background in bad faith law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, having collaborated with Post & Schell Principal and author Richard L. McMonigle on the 11th, 12th,13th and 14th editions of Insurance Bad Faith in Pennsylvania, as well as the initial edition of Insurance Bad Faith in New Jersey in 2012 and the Second Edition in 2014, both published by ALM.