- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law (J.D., 2011) Moot Court Board; Order of Barristers (National Advocacy Honor Society)
- Washington College (B.A. in History, Magna Cum Laude, 2008) Phi Beta Kappa; Omicron Delta Kappa (National Leadership Honor Society); Jonathan A. Taylor, Jr. Leadership Award
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Penn State Law Alumni Society, Board of Directors, President-Elect
- Washington College Alumni Board, Volunteer
- Lancaster Bar Association
- The Honorable Kyran Connor, Superior Court of New Jersey
Kevin T. McGarry
Kevin T. McGarry is an Associate in the Firm's Casualty Litigation Department, representing insurers, third-party administrators, and self-insured clients in claims involving general liability, as well as commercial transportation liability, premises liability, products liablity, and construction defect/injury. His clients include companies in the trucking, manufacturing, construction, retail, and hospitality/entertainment industries.
Mr. McGarry is a former Assistant District Attorney with the Lancaster County District Attorney's Office. His experience includes the investigation and prosecution of felony and misdemeanor offenses with litigation appearances in both the Criminal Division and Civil Division of the Court of Common Pleas. During his tenure, he served as head of the Office's Elder/Care Dependent Abuse Unit, head of its White Collar Crime Unit, and as a member of its Major Crimes Unit.
He served as a clerk to The Honorable Kyran Connor, Superior Court of New Jersey.