- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2013) Virginia Sports and Entertainment Law Journal, Program Editor
- University of North Carolina (B.A. in Political Science and History, 2010) Public Service Scholar
- New Jersey
- Volunteer Attorney, Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
- Child Advocate, Support Center for Child Advocates
- Junior League of Philadelphia
Kathryn A. Young Galla
Kathryn A. Young Galla is an Associate in the Firm's Professional Liability Department and Medical Malpractice Defense Practice Group. She defends physicians, nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare providers at trials, mediations, and arbitrations. Her clients' matters involve complex fact patterns and often catastrophic injuries with high financial and reputational risks.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Ms. Young Galla was a litigation associate with two large, multi-state law firms, She also served as an Assistant District Attorney with the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office where she prosecuted misdemeanors in Municipal Court, located and prepared witnesses, coordinated discovery, argued motions, and conducted the full trials.
Involved in her community, Ms. Young Galla's volunteer experience includes the Support Center for Child Advocates and the Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), and the Junior League of Philadelphia,