- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2005) Note Editor, Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review; Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity, Treasurer; Award in Trusts and Estates
- Pennsylvania State University (B.S. in Psychology, with Honors and High Distinction, 2000)
- New Jersey, 2005
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- National LGBT Bar Association
- National Leadership Council, Lambda Legal
- National Association of College and University Attorneys (NACUA)
Kate A. Kleba
Kate A. Kleba is a Principal in the Firm's Employment & Employee Relations and Labor Practice Groups. She represents employers in employment-related litigation and administrative proceedings at the federal, state and local levels. Ms. Kleba also counsels employers on compliance with various federal and state laws governing the employment relationship, including Title VII, Title IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act (PHRA), the Pennsylvania Wage Payment and Collection Law (WPCL) and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination (NJLAD). Her clients include companies in the health care, financial services, pharmaceutical, and higher education industries.
Ms. Kleba assists employers with drafting personnel policies, wage and hour issues, disability accommodations, requests for leave, personnel actions, enforcing restrictive covenants, and workplace investigations. She has handled a variety of labor and employment matters, including claims for wage and hour violations, wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of restrictive covenants, and unfair competition. She is also a certified Title IX investigator.
Ms. Kleba has been named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers "Rising Star" for employment and labor from 2010 - 2016. The annual compilation recognizes the top attorneys in the Commonwealth who are 40 or younger or have been practicing for fewer than 10 years. For information about this selection and an overview of common third-party publications, rankings, and lists methodologies, click here.