- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2008) Member, University Review Board, Appellate Body of the University of Pittsburgh Judicial System; University of Pittsburgh Trial Moot Court Competition; Business Manager, University of Pittsburgh Chapter of Lawyers for Literacy
- University of Pittsburgh College of Business Administration (B.S.B.A. in Finance and Marketing, Summa Cum Laude, 2005) Member, University Honors College; University Scholar (annual academic scholarship); Member, Golden Key International Honour Society; Member, Sigma Alpha Lamba National Honor Society
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2018
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lancaster County Bar Association
John W. Croumer
John Croumer is a Principal in the Firm's Casualty Litigation Department. Mr. Croumer’s practice focuses on casualty litigation, representing both individual and commercial clients.
As a member of the Firm’s Liquor Liability Practice Group, Mr. Croumer frequently represents bars, restaurants, clubs, fraternal organizations, and individuals in liquor liability matters throughout Pennsylvania. In addition, Mr. Croumer works the Firm's Business Law and Litigation Department to protect the commercial interests of entities such as health systems and non-profit organizations and the Firm's Workers’ Compensation Department to enforce and resolve employer/carrier subrogation interests.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, P.C., Mr. Croumer clerked for a civil litigation firm where he gained experience in all stages of litigation, from client counseling to settlement negotiations and trial. Mr. Croumer's educational background in finance and marketing allows him to effectively serve business and professional clients.
Mr. Croumer manages all phases of litigation, including initial investigation, pre-complaint resolution, discovery, motions practice, depositions, and trial.