- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2008) Member, University Review Board, Appellate Body of the University of Pittsburgh Judicial System; University of Pittsburgh Trial Moot Court Competition; Business Manager, University of Pittsburgh Chapter of Lawyers for Literacy
- University of Pittsburgh College of Business Administration (B.S.B.A. in Finance and Marketing, Summa Cum Laude, 2005) Member, University Honors College; University Scholar (annual academic scholarship); Member, Golden Key International Honour Society; Member, Sigma Alpha Lamba National Honor Society
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lancaster County Bar Association
John W. Croumer
John Croumer is an Associate in the Firm's Professional Liability Defense Practice Group and Casualty Litigation Department. He focuses on motor vehicle liability and premises liability, representing both individual and commercial clients. He also defends medical professionals, practice groups and hospitals in professional and premises liability matters. Mr. Croumer also works with the Firm's Workers’ Compensation Department and, in particular, coordinates the protection, enforcement, and resolution of employer/carrier subrogation interests. In addition, as a member of the Firm’s Liquor Liability Practice Group, Mr. Croumer frequently represents bars, restaurants, clubs, fraternal organizations, and individuals in liquor liability matters throughout Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, P.C., Mr. Croumer clerked for a civil litigation firm where he gained experience in all stages of litigation, from client counseling to settlement negotiations and trial. Mr. Croumer's educational background in finance and marketing allows him to effectively serve business and professional clients.
Mr. Croumer manages all phases of litigation, including initial investigation, pre-complaint resolution, discovery, motions practice, depositions, and trial.