- Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., 2010) Rutgers Law Journal, Notes & Comments Editor
- Villanova University School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation, 2013)
- University of Arizona (B.A., 2004)
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Jason E. Powell
Jason E. Powell is an Associate in the Firm's Construction, Government Contracts & Surety Law Practice Group and represents owners, contractors, subcontractors, material producers, and other parties in construction matters and construction litigation in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. This includes matters involving construction contracts, bidding disputes, payment claims, and joint ventures.
Mr. Powell is experienced in all phases of litigation including trials, mediation, arbitration, discovery, motion practice, settlement negotiation, and appeals. This includes both federal and state trials involving various contract and business tort claims.
Mr. Powell's experience also includes counseling and defending employers in employment law matters and representing clients in civil RICO, qui tam actions, and class action matters.
In 2019, Mr. Powell was named a Top Attorney by South Jersey Magazine in the Commercial category. For information about these selections and an overview of common third-party publications, rankings, and lists methodologies, click here.