- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., Cum Laude, 2008) Recipient of the Paul J. Gitnik Academic Scholarship and a Duquesne University School of Law General Scholarship; Recipient of the CALI Awards Excellence in Evidence and Family Law
- University of Pittsburgh (B.A. in Political Science and Communications, Cum Laude, 2005)
- West Virginia, 2009
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Heather J. Zambelli
Heather J. Zambelli is an Associate in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department. She dedicates her practice to defending employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in all workers’ compensation matters. Ms. Zambelli has significant experience litigating cases before Judges throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and before the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board. She also represents employers and insurance carriers in workers’ compensation matters pending in the State of West Virginia.
Ms. Zambelli serves as a member of the Membership Committee for the Workers’ Compensation Section of the Allegheny County Bar Association. She regularly presents seminars to clients and prospective clients regarding the most effective and cost-conscious ways to adjust and litigate workers’ compensation claims pending in both Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, P.C. in 2013, Ms. Zambelli worked for a large insurance company representing employers in workers' compensation cases in Pennsylvania and defending general insurance coverage cases in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. Ms. Zambelli graduated in the top twenty percent of her class from the Duquesne University School of Law in 2008. While attending Duquesne, she was a member of the National Tax Appellate Moot Court team and was a recipient of several scholarships and awards.