- Widener University School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Temple University (B.B.A., 1989)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member, State Civil Litigation and Women in the Profession Sections
- Volunteer, Support Center for Child Advocates, 2009-2012
- Vice President, Past President, and Sargeant at Arms, Nazareth Academy Grade School Parents' Association
Heather A. Tereshko
Heather A. Tereshko is a Principal in the Firm's Professional Liability Department and Medical Malpractice Defense Practice Group. She defends clients in litigation involving claims of alleged malpractice resulting in catastrophic injuries with signiﬁcant liability and damage exposure. She also provides risk and exposure analysis and strategic advice on defending claims of professional negligence and malpractice. Her clients include physicians, nurses, and nurse practitioners, as well as hospitals and several major health systems in the Philadelphia region.
Ms. Tereshko's more than 17 years as an attorney include ﬁrst-chair and second-chair jury trial and arbitration experience, in addition to signiﬁcant mediation and deposition experience. She has successfully defended clients in claims involving failure to diagnose, negligent performance of surgery, and failure to timely treat medical conditions, among others.
From 2005-2008 and in 2012 and 2013, Ms. Tereshko was selected by her peers as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer - Rising Star. Prior to joining Post & Schell, Ms. Tereshko was a trial attorney with two regional defense firms and began her legal career at Post & Schell in 2003.