- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law (J.D. in Certificate in Health Law, 2016) Journal of Health Care Law and Policy, Notes and Comments Editor; The Joseph Bernstein Award
- Lycoming College (B.A. in Psychology, 2006)
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- The Honorable Jane Cairns Murray, Cecil County Circuit Court, MD
Heather A. Printz
Heather A. Printz is an Associate in the Firm's Casualty Litigation Department. She defends clients in dram shop/liquor liability, premises, products, and general liability claims. Her clients include self-insured businesses, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators (TPA).
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Ms. Printz was a Clerk to The Honorable Jane Cairns Murray, Cecil County Circuit Court, MD. She also served a Law & Policy Analyst for the Center for Health and Homeland Security.