- Dickinson School of Law (J.D., 1987)
- University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown (B.A. in Journalism, 1984)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Glenn M. Campbell
Glenn M. Campbell is a Principal in the Firm's Casualty Litigation Department and has over thirty years of litigation experience representing defendants in complex construction accident and injury, workplace and industrial accident, and products liability cases. His clients include self-insured commercial and residential construction companies, contractors and subcontractors, and industrial manufacturing companies, as well as insurers and third-party administrators.
Mr. Campbell is a seasoned litigator that served as a senior attorney for multi-line insurer The Travelers Companies, Inc., where he oversaw litigation of major and catastrophic loss, construction injury, and products liability cases. He is experienced in matters that involve a variety of complexities, major injuries, and industry-specific codes and regulations.
An active member of his community, Mr. Campbell volunteers his time with the Boy Scouts of America and is a high school co-ed volleyball coach through his church. As Eucharistic Ministers, Mr. Campbell and his wife visit Delaware County, PA area nursing homes to give Communion a few times each month.