- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., Cum Laude, 2017) Co-President, Intellectual Property Society; Co-President, Jewish Law Students Association
- Pennsylvania State University (B.S. in Biology, 2012)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia VIP, Pro Bono Attorney, 2018-2019
- Philadelphia Museum of Art, Young Friends, 2018-2019
- Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia, Young Professionals Network, 2019
- Back on My Feet, Volunteer, 2017-2018
Fara A. Cohen
Fara A. Cohen is an Associate in the Firm's Employment & Employee Relations, Labor, and Wage and Hour Practice Groups. She counsels and defends employers in claims involving local, state, and federal labor and employment statutes and laws. This includes matters involving the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, among others. Ms. Cohen's clients include employers in a variety of industries, including health care, hospitality, retail, manufacturing, and professional services.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Ms. Cohen was an Associate attorney with a regional defense firm, defending clients in employment, breach of contract, and insurance defense matters. She also served as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Lois H. Goodman of the United States District Court, District of New Jersey.