- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Washington & Jefferson College (B.A. in Economics, 2002)
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association (Young Lawyers' Division, Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Young Lawyers' Division, Workers' Compensation Law Practice Section)
Evan D. Dalzell
Evan D. Dalzell is an Associate in the Firm's Worker's Compensation Department. Prior to joining Post & Schell, P.C. in February 2007, he practiced law for a general practice firm, gaining multidisciplinary litigation experience. Since that time, he has limited his practice to handling Pennsylvania workers' compensation matters, including investigating and defending disputed claims and counseling local and national employers of all sizes (and their insurance carriers/third party claims administrators) on strategies and tactics to minimize their financial exposure. He has litigated cases before every workers' compensation judge in western Pennsylvania and has successfully represented the interests of his clients before the Workers' Compensation Appeal Board and the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court.
Mr. Dalzell has effected substantial recoveries against the Supersedeas Reimbursement Fund, for benefits initially paid in good faith but ultimately deemed by workers' compensation judges to be "not payable."