- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law (J.D., 2009) Editorial Board Member, Penn State Law Review; Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania (B.A. in Political Science, 2006)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Federal Bar Association (former Younger Lawyer Chair)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Humane Society of Harrisburg Area
- Honorable Judge John E. Jones, III, United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
Erin R. Kawa
Erin R. Kawa is an Associate in the Firm's Commercial Litigation, Regulatory & Administrative Agency Law, and Professional Licensure Practice Groups. She is a former attorney with the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB), Office of the Chief Counsel. This experience informs Ms. Kawa's representation of client companies doing business in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, providing counsel related to Pennsylvania-specific administrative laws, practice and procedure of state agencies, licensing and permitting, and representation before state agencies, boards, and commissions.
In professional licensure matters, she represents Pennsylvania licensed healthcare professionals, pharmacists, accountants and tax preparers, real estate agents, and funeral home and crematory professionals, among others, in revocations and suspension hearings, professional disciplinary and reciprocity hearings, and provides them counsel and representation on protecting their professional license.
Ms. Kawa is an experienced commercial litigator and was the member of the commercial litigation practices of two Pennsylvania-based law firms prior to joining Post & Schell. Her experience includes representing business clients in Pennsylvania and federal court in numerous disputes, including contract, non-compete, and product liability matters. She has also advised corporate clients on contracts, risk management, and litigation matters nationwide.
Before entering private practice, Ms. Kawa served as a clerk for the Honorable Judge John E. Jones, III in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.