- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2011) National Trial Competition - National Quarter Finalist, 2010; Dusquesne Law Review; Shalom Moot Court Award for Outstanding Trial Advocacy
- University of Pittsburgh College of Business Administration (B.S. in Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude, 2008)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Order of the Barristers
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Co-Founder and Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors, Tri-Rivers Heritage Foundation
David E. Renner
David E. Renner is an Associate In the Firm's Employment & Employee Relations and Wage and Hour Practice Groups. He represents and counsels employers in a wide-variety of employment matters, including anti-discrimination and equal employment opportunity policies, affirmative action planning, trade secret/restrictive covenants, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) audits and investigations, Title III ADA defense, wage and hour audits and class/collective actions, and labor relations.
He also helps guide employers through Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) employment discrimination charges and litigation and provides counsel regarding state and federal law compliance, including matters related to hiring, workplace investigations, employee discipline and discharge, policies and procedures, and wage and hour matters.
Mr. Renner's experience includes management of OFCCP and federal contractor employment matters, including affirmative action planning, audits, investigations, and general counseling and compliance. He has also represented employers in discrimination matters, including multi-party charges, before the EEOC and Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC). He has significant experience litigating and counseling clients on employee/employer restrictive covenant matters, including enforcement of non-competes, post-employment solicitation of employees or customers, and confidentiality agreements.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Mr. Renner was an Associate with a nationwide employment law defense firm.