- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D. with concentration in Labor & Employment, 2016) CALI Award: Employment Law; Labor & Employment Law Society, President; Student Bar Association, Senator-at-Large; Graduation Committee Member
- Duquesne University (Paralegal Certificate, 2009)
- University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown (B.A. in Political Science, 2007)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA); Young Lawyers Division, Women in the Law Division
- Duquesne University School of Law Alumni Association, Member
- Alpha Gamma Delta Greater Johnston Area Alumnae Chapter, Founding Member and President
Danielle M. Parks
Danielle M. Parks is an Associate in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department, defending employers, third-party administrators (TPAs), and insurers in workers' compensation claims throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Ms. Parks was an associate with a regional firm and represented employees in labor and employment-related claims. Prior to that, she was a legal assistant and paralegal for several Pittsburgh area law firms for almost ten years.
Ms. Parks is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA) and the ACBA's Women in the Law Division, Young Lawyers Division (YLD), and a committee member of the YLD’s Membership Outreach Committee.