- Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., Dean's List, 2011) Rutgers Journal of Law & Public Policy; Street Law Program
- Boston College (B.A. in Human Development, 2005)
- New Jersey, 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The Honorable Deborah Silverman Katz, Superior Court of New Jersey (Camden), 2011-2012
Christopher T. Chancler
(609) 924-4144 Fax
(215) 320-4701 Fax
Christopher T. Chancler is an Associate in the Firm's Casualty Litigation Department, focusing his practice on products liability, construction defect, motor vehicle liability, toxic tort, and general casualty cases involving catastrophic injuries and losses. His clients include companies in the hospitality, retail and health care industries, as well as product manufacturers and construction companies.
Mr. Chancler's experience includes drafting of legal briefs, depositions, arguing motions, arbitrations, trial preparation, and discovery preparation and analysis.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Mr. Chancler was an associate with a New Jersey-based civil litigation firm, representing insurance companies and Fortune 500 companies, among others, in diverse defense litigation. He was also a Clerk with The Honorable Deborah Silverman Katz, Superior Court of New Jersey (Camden).