- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 2015) Health Law Society; Corporate Law Society; Associate Editor, Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal; Class of 1973 Scholarship
- East Stroudsburg University (B.A. in Sociology and Criminal Justice, Cum Laude)
- New Jersey, 2015
- Pennsylvania, 2015
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- The Honorable Robert F. Kelly, Judge, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Bradley E. Marcum
Bradley E. Marcum is an Associate in the Firm's Professional Liability Department and Medical Malpractice Defense Practice Group. He defends hospitals, physicians, nurses, physical therapists, and other health care providers in cases involving alleged malpractice, catastrophic injuries, and financial exposure.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Mr. Marcum served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert F. Kelly of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. His experience includes preparation of bench memoranda and research on pre-and post-trial motions. Mr. Marcum is a 2015 graduate of the Villanova University School of Law.