- Widener University School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- Tulane University (B.S. in Business Law, 2005)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Temple American Inn of Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Support Center for Child Advocates
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
Armand Charles Pace, Jr.
Armand Charles Pace is an Associate in the Firm's Casualty Litigation Department and defends clients in matters involving product liability, premises liability, construction accident, negligent entrustment and negligent hiring claims, liability of recreational and sports facilities, fire loss, property damage, and commercial transportation and trucking accidents. His clients include companies and insureds in the commercial transportation, hospitality, manufacturing, construction, and retail industries, among others.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, he spent the past decade working as an attorney with general liability defense firms, as well as an AmLaw100 firm headquartered in Philadelphia. He is a 2009 graduate of the Widener School of Law and a 2005 graduate from Tulane University’s A. B. Freeman School of Business.