- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., Dean's List, 2012) Vice Justice and Administrative Chair, Phi Alpha Delta
- Allegheny College (B.A. in English and Political Science, 2004)
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
Angela G. DiSanti
Angela G. DiSanti is an Associate in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department and represents and defends a wide array of clients in workers' compensation claims. Her clients include national corporations and small, locally-owned businesses, in the hospitality, trucking, and retail industries, among others.
Ms. DiSanti's experience includes plaintiff-side representation of clients in personal injury and workers' compensation claims. Prior to joining Post & Schell, she was an associate with a Pittsburgh-based personal injury and workers' compensation firm, and represented workers' compensation claimants and personal injury plaintiffs.